These “giants” have the same specifications as the shrink-wrapping machines of the Dibipack Evolution line but with some peculiarities: such as two hold-down solenoids that keep the hood closed during the working cycle, two fans that grant a better circulation of warm air during shrinking.
The machine works with thermo-sealing and shrinkable films such as PVC (BLUE FILM) or polyolefine films (GREEN FILM – GOLDEN FILM).
Machine made according to CE rules.
SPECIFICATIONS DIBIPACK 6084 EVX
- Power supply: 400 V – 3 Ph + N
- Maximum power required: 7 KW
- Overall machine dimensions L x W: 1940 x 950 mm
- Working plate height (on stand): 920 mm
- Machine weight: 190 kg
- Sealing area W x L: 580 x 840 mm
- Maximum product height: 250 mm by request
- Impulse sealing system: Bottom blade
- Maximum roll dimensions DIA x W: 250 x 800 mm
- Output: 4 – 6 pcs / min
notes: Technical data subject to variations without prior notice
Output depends on the operator and the type of the package