The machine is equipped with a TELESCOPIC MAST PAT, that reaches up to 2350mm in height , and with a 100% POWER PRESTRETCH SYSTEM PAT fitted as standard (1 m = 2 m), that grants a high-quality pallet-wrapping and a good saving of stretch film in quality and quantity. It is possible to further adjuste the film tension through a potentiometer .
This robotic pallet-wrapper is driven by twin independent electric motors powered by self-propelled batteries which are maintenance free that is they need no fill and can be recharged through a onboard power set from a standard 230 V power supply when not in use. The machine is able to wrap at about 60 – 80 EUR-pallets of medium height before recharging; it is evident that the number of wrapped pallet depends on the pallet dimensions.
Leonardo: a little great genius. LITTLE thanks to restricted working area, compact overall dimensions and reduced weight, maintenance free; GREAT thanks to high quality standards, high functionality, high performances. INCREDIBLE because of its price/quality ratio.
It can be used in warehouses with restricted space where a conventional turntable pallet wrapper permanently sited would command too much floor space. When not required it can simply be manoeuvred out of the area and the floor space used for another purpose.
- MICROPROCESSOR LOGIC BOARD PAT with 6 different pre-programmable memorized settings
- Only up-cycle
- Number of bottom/middle/top wraps set up on control panel
- Pallet-height automatically detected by a photocell or predetermined on control panel
- EMERGENCY-STOP push-button
- Safety device for automatic stop
- Sound and light working signal
- The robot works with STRETCH FILM ( thickness19 ÷ 40 ; width 500 mm)
Machine made according to CE rules.